Cold Space Services is a fully licensed, bonded and insured heating and air conditioning company founded by Nelson D. Porras ( Owner & Contractor). We have been serving central florida since 2015. We consider long-term customer satisfaction our top priority and only provide and install equipment and products of the highest quality.
We have a commitment to our customers and strive to offer the highest quality services and products in the industry because we want to exceed your expectations. When it comes to your home’s comfort.
Our top notch and quality workmanship is our guarantee 100% of the time. We are dedicated to making the process of choosing an HVAC contractor easy. And for this reason, we provide expertise in technology, energy efficiency, and comfort zoning before and during your installation or service. No matter if your service is heating or air conditioning systems in either residential or commercial locations. We do it all, and we do it all well.
Our experienced team can tackle any of your HVAC needs. Our Comfort by Nature technicians are highly skilled and qualified HVAC contractors. Each and every one of them takes a sense of pride in the work they do for this company, and the quality standard that is upheld on every job. They respect your home with drop cloths, runners, floor savers or floor covers, and always clean up with they are finished. Our technicians are great at what they do, and their work and experience is all backed up by their certifications and training. Which include NATE certified technicians & installers
We live our Code of Values by ...
- Treating others as we would like to be treated.
- Listening with the intent to understand what is being said and acknowledging that what is said is important to the speaker.
- Responding in a timely fashion.
- Speaking calmly, and respectfully, without profanity or sarcasm.
- Acknowledging everyone as right from their own perspective.
- Making only agreements we are willing, able and intend to keep.
- Communicating any potentially broken agreements at the first appropriate opportunity to all parties concerned.
- Looking to the system for correction and proposing all possible solutions if something is not working.
- Operating in a responsible manner: "above the line."
- Communicating honestly and with purpose.
- Asking clarifying questions if we disagree or do not understand.
- Never saying anything about anyone that we would not say to him or her.
- Continuously striving to maximize internal and external customer loyalty.
- Making our best effort to understand and appreciate the customer’s needs in every situation.